Friday, April 2, 2010

Easter Fun with Family

It's great to have family, isn't it???  I mean, we were sad to leave Disneyland, but we were so excited to drive up to see my Aunt Christie and her family and spend Easter Weekend with them!  From the moment that we got here, it has been nothing but fun and excitement.  We went to a big bouncy house park and played all morning long there!  After that, it was off to McDonald's for lunch!  Chicken and Fries. . . . you just can't beat chicken and fries!
In the afternoon, Christie and I ditched everyone for awhile, picked up some extra Easter stuff (as though we actually needed it) and I found some tasty treasures at Target!  Did you know that in the US, there are more than 3 flavors of Goldfishies????  Did you know that there are about 15 flavors????  SO TRUE!!!!  I bought one of every kind!  I HAD to try them ALL!!!!  We love goldfishies!!!  I can't wait to try the pretzel and cheese ones.
It has been a great day!  We finished things off by decorating eggs with cousins!  It went surprisingly smooth considering we had 9 kids trying to color eggs at once!  Now comes the HUGE task of trying to convince all of these grumpy kids to go to bed!

0 comments: