Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter! What a Wonderful time!

Yesterday was a wonderful day!  Christie and I spent the day doing what we do best. . . . .shopping!!!  It was AMAZING the deals that I was able to find here!!!!  Justice was having a 40% off of EVERYTHING in the store. . . . even sale items!!!  I got Abby 10 shirts for a grand total of $30!!!  We then spent the day taking advantage of AMAZING sales all over the place!!!  Children's place had a sale of 25% off of already reduced items!!!  Old Navy had the same sale.  Then there was this TOTALLY cute store called "Crazy 8's" which is a cheaper Gymboree store. . . . . ADORABLE STORE!!!!!  My kids will be SOOOOO CUTE this summer!!!  (I even managed to squeeze in some clothes for myself too!!!)
Last night, the men/teenage boys went out to watch the Priesthood session of conference and so Christie and I went out and picked up some chinese food, hung out with the girlies and relaxed after our day of shopping.  The kiddies then put out their easter baskets and Christie and I hung out until about 1 am filling easter eggs!
The easter egg hunt this morning was SO MUCH FUN!!!  It is so fun spending holidays with other people and learning what their traditions are!  I think we may have to adopt some new easter traditions because we have been having a blast!!!
Now it's shower time and then off to go sit in the Conference Center and watch Conference LIVE!!!  None of us have ever done this before, so we are very excited to go!!!!

1 comments:

Jenna Lee said...

I love shopping in the states...
seriously such good deals... all the time! You'll have to show me what you got!