Thursday, September 23, 2010

Crossroads

It seems to me that every September, I come to a crossroad of sorts.  I always seem to have to make some big decisions on what I want my life to be like for the next little while in September.  This year is no different.  I am currently in the process of making some big decisions which will affect both myself and my family in the future.  It's hard.  It's scary, and I am just trying to get as much information as possible.
The neat thing that I have found with crossroads is that making the choice and finally setting your foot on one of the pathways is always rewarding.  I find that after I have made my decisions that I feel more secure and at peace.  It seems that I have the most unrest when I am at the crossroads rather than when I finally take the step of faith.
Once I make my decision, I will post more about it, but for now. . . .
. . . . well. . . .  .
I am still at the crossroads.

0 comments: