Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Our Walk to the Bus

Every day that the weather is good, Dustin, Lee and I walk Dustin to his bus stop which is about 2 blocks away.  We have many adventures on our way to the bus stop, and today was no different.
Today, I started off walking to the bus with Dustin and Lee.
Then, Darth Vader decided to join Dustin and I.
Soon Dustin and I were visited by Yoda as Dustin and Yoda raced to the sign.
We then had Buzz Lightyear show us the rocks that he had picked up along our route.
Slinky Dog tried to beat Dustin in another foot race to the corner.
Finally, Woody found a lava rock which he brought the rest of the way to Dustin's bus stop.
While waiting for the bus, I was attacked by two pirates who keep on saying "Arrrrr, yo ho yo ho" over and over!
The great thing about having so many characters accompany us on our walk is that they all come with their own theme music and action sounds.
I should really video tape these walks. . . . they are hilarious!!!  No two walks are ever the same!

1 comments:

Jenna Lee said...

no I wooody....
ahhh Lee, I love how he plays!!!!