Friday, September 25, 2009

One of those days

Have you ever just had one of those days? You know the ones I am talking about right? The ones where no matter where you are something goes wrong, or no matter what you say it is the wrong thing and everything you touch breaks??? Yeah, I have had one of THOSE days today! At first I was getting frustrated because everything was doing the opposite of what I wanted it to do, but then I started to wonder. . . . how much of this very bad day is actually bad and how much of it is my own attitude?
So, I began to pay attention and make myself not get frustrated but laugh instead, and I found the answer to my little question. The answer was that it was just one of those cosmic bad days. Things were happening to me that I just had no control over and things kept going wrong, and I just kept laughing. I even taught a class tonight at my mom's store and afterwards things just kept going wrong and the other employee at the store and I just kept laughing. I mean, what else could we do? We weren't causing the problems, they were just happening and we just had to endure them. So, after a crazy, bizarre and frustrating day followed by a laughing evening I am exhausted.
Hopefully tomorrow there will be sun!

1 comments:

Mandy said...

I've had a lot of those days lately. Sorry : (