Wednesday, September 16, 2009

She's 6!!!


I can't believe that 6 years ago yesterday, I gave birth to my Monkey! Right from the start, things were rough, but she has always been a source of light and laughter for me.
Caroline has had some struggles with her speech and her coordination, but she is such an example of how a positive attitude and a witty joke can get you through almost anything. I am so proud of how far she has come with her speech and I admire her strength as she tries to tackle the Spanish language.
She is my Monkey. She is my Monster. She is my Angel. She is my Caroline!

2 comments:

Jenna Lee said...

MONKEY!!!!
when i called her, here is the conversation:
me: caroline what'd you do for your bday
KK: ate cake
me: what else?
KK: had cake??

haha it was funny! Hope to see those girls again soon, you should make a trip up to e town

Ashley Dawn said...

Oh, she's a doll/angel/princess. She's adorable.