Thursday, March 10, 2011

A Love Affair

Last weekend. . . . or maybe two weekends ago (I can't really remember). . . . I had the opportunity to go to the Calgary Home and Garden show.  My cousin's husband gave me 2 free tickets and so I wanted to use them to see him in action and to check out all of the cool booths that were there.
For those of you who don't know, I am currently trying to design my family room and even though it is almost done, I am just needing a couple of finishing touches. . . . you know. . . . small things like blinds, curtains, statues, candles and stuff!
So, I grabbed a friend and we went.  It was a fun evening, and Weston (my cousin's husband) did a great job talking about perennials. 
However. . .
That was the night my love affair began.  You see, at one of the booths was this sleek, hot, steamy worker..  He was there showing off his abilities to clean floors with non pressurized steam.  I fell in love, and I fell hard.
He was a dream come true.
I immediately gave him my number and everything else that he needed and I went home.
I felt a little guilty as I walked in the door of my home because of my strong feelings, but they were short lived because as soon as Otto met my new guy, he kind of fell in love too!
I've named him McSteamy because he gets really hot and steamy all over my floors.
He really gets around at my house, but he doesn't seem to mind and neither do we.
He is my new Steam Mop, and I am completely having a love affair with him and will never go back to regular mopping again!

1 comments:

Lahni said...

I love my steam mop too. Except for the fact that it leaks...I'm going to exchange it tomorrow!