Wednesday, August 20, 2008

As I get ready

As I get ready to go to the cabin on Friday, there are lots of things that need to get done. However, I seem to keep procrastinating doing them. Maybe it's because they aren't fun or easy to do with 5 children (that's the excuse that I am giving myself anyways). However, I think that it's more likely because I would rather be digitally scrapbooking. You see, I am now one of the teachers for digital scrapbooking at one of my mom's stores. I taught my first class on Monday and WOW did I love it! I really do love digitally scrapbooking for so many reasons, but it was really fun to share that with other people and get them excited to scrapbook digitally also. After leaving my class that night my brain was full with so many ideas as to how I could improve that class. I also had so many ideas of projects that I want to complete. It was great and I haven't been able to sleep ever since because all I keep thinking about is how to complete all of these projects. So while the grocery shopping and laundry loom over my head, I think that for today I will simply work on my scrapbooking while my laundry machines do their thing, and save the grocery shopping for another day.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm confused. Didn't you just get back from the cabin?

Megan C said...

Yep. And now I'm off again for another 10 days. . . after seeing your brother tonight first!

Ashley Dawn said...

That's awesome. I love your moms store. I remember spending hours with Alanna in the back room getting a scrapbook ready for my Grandparents 50th wedding anniversary. That was 10 years ago....wow. Lots of good memories there.