Wednesday, August 13, 2008

What's Up you ask???

Well, I know that I haven't really been writing anything since I have been home from the cabin. What have I been up to you are asking to yourselves???? Well, a whole lot of NOT MUCH. Lee hasn't been sleeping at night time, so I have been taking it pretty easy in the day time. The only time I have even left the house was last night to go to my mom's class on Heritage Makers (digital scrapbooking). I am going to be teaching this class at one of my mom's stores so I went to go see how she wants me to teach it. I am very excited to be teaching this class, and I can't wait until Monday when I get to do my first class. I LOVE Heritage Makers, and I have completed 2 projects in it and a couple of templates and I LOVE using their stuff!!!!
Anywho, that's about it for me. A whole lot of nothing. . . . that about sums up my days right now. . . . and I am taking FULL advantage of every minute of it!!!

1 comments:

Mandy said...

I'd love to see what the Heritage Maker is and what you've made with it.