Friday, August 1, 2008

I'm Off

Well, I'm off to the cabin. I am still nervous about going, but that isn't going to stop me. (Actually it almost has a couple of times, but I have a wonderful husband who has been amazing through this whole thing.) I am excited to see my little nephew and spend the week with him. I am excited to have fun with my brother and his wife and I am sooooo looking forward to seeing my 2 youngest sisters (WOW!! That made them sound really young!!!). We don't have any sort of internet access out there, or phone lines, and even cell phone reception is iffy, so I won't be posting for about 10 days or so. You may not miss my posts, but I sure will miss writing them. There is something that is quite relaxing about being able to write down your thoughts every day. . . good thing I am bringing my journal to the cabin or I just might go crazy!!!
Love you all!! Talk to you soon!!!

0 comments: