Friday, August 15, 2008

Cabin Pics

That's my big wakeboarder! I am so proud of her for trying to wakeboard! We are having a little competition between the two of them and they are competing for a prize. . . . so far it's working!!!
It always pleases me when I see a perfectly cooked marshmallow! Way to go Dayln!!!


Fun. Fire. Family. What more could you ask for???


It's so nice to be able to hang out with your family in the evenings after all of the watersports are done.


Cool fire hey??? I bought something that makes the fire change color from the dollar store, and it worked great!!!

Abby is a little waterbug! Just like I was when I was her age.


Uncle Jason is always fun to have around. There is never a dull moment when he is there!


Suzanne tried to save Jason from getting a sunburn, but I think that she was a little too late.


Abby loves to wakeboard, but she cries every time she tries. It is actually pretty fun to watch!


Anne tried wakeboarding for the first time this year. She did awesome!!! She got up, but she was too scared to actually stand. . . we will work on that the next time we go out there.

This picture pretty much sums up Lee's personality. He is just this huge, happy baby!


I thought that this picture was HILARIOUS!! It looks as though Treyden is pulling on Lee's ear and Lee is reacting. . . but Trey's hand actually isn't even close to Lee's ear and Lee was just talking. These two are going to have fun growing up together!


Catching fishies is one of our favorite things to do at the cabin.


Anne doesn't like water in her face, and so she has as many floatation devices as she can possibly find so that her face doesn't get wet.


Caroline is also such a waterbug!


We love tube rides!!


I think that we were going a bit fast on this one!


Ha ha ha ha Jenna and I were playing Rook against Dayln and Amanda and Dayln started the round with a really weird card. When Jenna, Amanda and I questioned it he told us that if we could see his hand then we would understand why he lead with that card. So we decided that he should take a picture of it instead so that it would forever live on.


Cute family hey?


I snuck in a turn holding Trey when nobody was looking!



So now you can see why the cabin is my most favorite places on earth. The scenery is beautiful. It is only a 5 hour drive away (most of the time). I get to be there with my family. It is completely secluded. And we always have so much fun hanging out there together.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Please tell me you did not dock start your little girl!!! (Standing to boot!)
Fun pics - looks like a blast!

Mandy said...

It looks like you had such a wonderful time. Ouch! for the sunburn...looks bad!

Ashley Dawn said...

Awww, that looks like so much fun. You have all the right ingredients there. What a cool fire pit and I'm super glad that you had Rook there too ;) Of course, a cabin isn't a cabin without all the watersports. It's awesome that you have that to take your kids too. What great memories they'll make.

The Mom said...

Ohhh - love all the pics - I so miss the cabin. Looks like you had a GREAT time!!!