Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Dining with the Princesses and other Electrifying Experiences

Today was day two of our Disneyland vacation!  It was AMAZING!!!  We got up early and took advantage of our Early Entrance option on our passs!  We used that time to ride some of the rides in Fantasyland that do not have the Fast Pass option and get long lineups during the day.
After that, we had some time to spare before the California Adventure park opened, so we decided that we would stand in the line to get some autographs from some fairies!  Let me just say that the look on Anne's face when we saw Tinkerbell was TOTALLY worth it!!!  Anne was is Heaven and so that made the morning so much more special!!!
After that, as we were leaving the park to hop over to California Adventures, we ran into some good friends of ours.  We knew that there might be a small chance that they would come to Disneyland, but they hadn't solidified their plans by the time we had left, so it was AWESOME to run into them at the gates!
California Adventure was full of fun shows, rides and more!
Caroline's favorite Princess is Ariel, and from doing my research beforehand I found out that the only place that she is guaranteed to show up at is at Ariel's Grotto.  So, I prepaid for us to all eat lunch there today!  IT WAS WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!!  The food was AMAZING and we even got to personally meet and take pictures with the 5 major Princesses!!!  Caroline was in HEAVEN because we were in Ariel's house and Abby was in heaven because she got to meet Cinderella!!!  (I LOVE living the magic through my kiddies!)
The afternoon started off by watching the AMAZING Aladdin Musical Spectular!!  Because I had contacted a travel agency before my trip and booked everything through them, I was able to get these special passes that gave me preferred seating at every show!  It also gave me the early entry passes, and tomorrow we get to visit Mickey's Toon Town an hour before it opens up to the public and the Mickey Mouse characters that live there will interact with the kiddies and sign their books!!!!  AWESOME!!!  Anyways, because we had these special VIP seats to Aladdin, we were able to sit 5 rows from the stage and be surrounded by the entire musical!  The kids LOVED it and if I could have recorded Dustin's face, you would laugh and laugh.  Everything was so magical to him today!
One of the awesome things we learned about Lee is that his favorite Disney character is Donald Duck!  Who knew hey?  If you are not my friend on facebook yet, ask me and I will accept you so that you can see the cutest video of him calling out to Donald Duck!!!
After various other shows and roller coasters and dinner we settled down to watch my favorite parade which is the Disney Electrical Parade.  It definitely didn't disappoint! The girlies agreed with me that it was amazing and I was a bit sad that Dustin slept right through it.
Tomorrow is our last day here.  It has bee fun!  It has been REALLY magical.  It has been worth EVERY penny!!

0 comments: