Sunday, March 28, 2010

St. George

Well, we made it!  After another 8 hours in the car together, we MADE IT!!!  It was so much fun to be able to pull up at my Grandparent's place and see them!  We only live 5 minutes away from them at home and so when they winter in St. George we miss them alot!!!!
As soon as we got here, Grandma and I went fabric shopping so that my friend Annette can make me a beautiful dress for my sister's wedding in June.  Otto and Grandpa took the kiddies for a walk.  When we were all done, we all went SWIMMING in the swimming pool by my grandparent's place.  It was great!  The kids had so much fun!  Otto and I had fun too.  Then it was pizza for dinner followed by some visiting, playing outside with toys and then falling asleep watching Wall-E!
What a great day!
Today we will go to church with my Grandparents and then it will be off to my favorite LDS temple to take pictures with my family!  SO MUCH FUN!!!

2 comments:

Jenna Lee said...

I hope you found some fabric!!!
if you find any that's the color of green i want, you should get it, so we can make lil ties for all my nephews....
keep posting about your trip! I love reading about it!
Love ya!

Dean and Selena said...

Sounds like fun!! We need some pictures :-)