Thursday, May 13, 2010

My small rectangular friend

Oh my little rectangular friend. . . . . how do I love thee?
What was my life like before you?  How did I ever think up recipes on my own?  How did I ever look up phone numbers and emails?  How did I ever stay in touch on twitter and facebook
Where have you been all of my life?
My life will never be the same again!  I am now dependant upon you.  What a magical little ipod you are!  You know exactly which song to play to go with my mood.  You are my little ipod of wonder when my kids are bored at an appointment and they can watch movies on you!  You have apps for my little scientist, my big guy, my own musical pleasure, learning apps for my monkey and even a light saber.  I mean, who could have little boys and not live without a light saber. 
You have been the cause and solution of many fights between my children.  You have given me an outlet when I can't sleep at night.  You are there with your spinning recipe apps when I need some inspiration for dinner.
What did I do without you?
Oh Ipod touch.  I think I am in love!  I hope you feel the same way too ;)

1 comments:

Lahni said...

Yes, I'm in love with my iphone too! And the light saber? Awesome!! Denver always asks me to get out my light saber. And how great is it that I have entertainment for me and my kids when we're bored and waiting? Hey do you have words with friends?? (It's basically scrabble) If you don't you should. And then invite me to a game - my name is Lahnir.