Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day of Waiting

Today was the perfect vacation day!  We pretty much spent the day doing nothing!  Yep, that's right. . . . NOTHING!!  I enjoyed every minute of it!!
Today was load the boat day and so after we woke up and spent time at the hotel we waited for our bags to be picked up and for use to be taken to the port.  We had fun going on a little walk and just hanging out until it was time to leave.
As veteran cruisers, we knew to pack a swimming suit in our carry-ons and so once we boarded the ship, we spent the afternoon suntanning on the deck as we waited for our bags to arrive in our rooms.  It was a great afternoon!
That was followed by some eating, exploring, unpacking, eating and a show.
So. . . . what did I do today while I was waiting around???   ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!






And I loved every minute of it!!!

3 comments:

Jenna Lee said...

ughhh I am SO jealous of you guys!!!! it has been snowing here in edmonton non-stop for the past week.... with it being -30 everday!!! really wish I could be there with you guys!

Have tons of fun for me! Love you!!!

Suzanne Lee said...

Megan are those pictures suppose to be cut in half like that?
I'm jealous too but can't wait to see and hear all about it when you come back!
Love ya

Megan C said...

I don't actually know how the pictures have turned out because my internet sucks and is expensive on this ship! I will post the real pics when I get home!