Monday, January 17, 2011

Family Day

Today, being Sunday, made me think about my family!  I miss them. . . I miss my hubby, kids, dad, and brother and sisters!  All day I have thought about them and whenever I have seen or done something cool, I immediately have thought about my family.
This morning we started off the day with a walk around the prominade. . . . I thought about Suzanne because she is always giving us health tips and she would have loved to have the ocean breeze go through her hair as she did laps around the ship like we did.
After that, we got to take a tour of the kitchens on the ship. . . . ummm. . . . this will probably be one of the highlights of my trip, and the whole time I kept on thinking about my dad and how much he would have LOVED it!!!  My mom took TONS of pictures for him so that he can see what they are doing in there. . . . watch out dad. . . . she took TONS of pictures for you!!!
Then we saw a boring lecture/sales pitch for some detox stuff, and it made me think of Jason and reminded me of when we went to the Donald Trump seminar. . . . it was the same type of lecture.
After that, we went and saw a demonstration on how they make edible flowers.  I already knew how to make most of them, but there were a few new ones that I can't wait to try out at home!!!  This made me remember my time at the Silver Springs Golf Course when I used to have to make edible flowers every day and it reminded me of being a newly wed and I thought about my Big Guy alot!
After that, we laid in the sun and it made me think about how my sisters, Amanda and Jenna would have loved it. . . . there really is no better suntanning buddies than my sisters!  I missed you guys!  As I walked by the family pool and saw all of the families swimming and spashing around, I missed my kiddies!  I hope that they are having fun at home and I can't wait to see them again!!!
Kristin and I ended up playing a game of chess (I won!) and then we got ready and went for dinner.  It was a formal night, so we were all gussied up. . . . bling and all!
Dinner was fantastic and then we saw an amazing show!  Our show had songs from mostly the 50's to the 80's.  It was amazing!
Finally, we played some cards (I won) and then we looked at stars.  It just wouldn't be a vacation with Kristin if we didn't look at the stars at some point.  And then we finally made it to bed.
My internet is really sketchy here and it takes a really long time to post photos, so I will forgo that for tonight, but I will try and post some tomorrow.
I love you all!
Good-night!

0 comments: