Thursday, January 27, 2011

Go Back

I wanna go back on my cruise!!!  I just want to escape!!!  I am feeling really overwhelmed and very emotional right now.  It seems as though when I landed in Calgary that my life became really complicated, very busy and I just can't keep up and I can't get control over my emotions.  I feel as though I am failing in everything and I don't know how to fix it.
- My kids are all really sick
- Some friends of mine gave birth to a baby girl who passed away that same day
- Because of this baby, I have been thrown back into all of my emotions surrounding Robin's birth
- I forced Abby to take her cello exam even though she has been really sick and I am quite sure that she won't get a good score because she was still so sick
- I came home to a house that I haven't been able to clean since Otto lost his job
- I have had several scheduling conflicts which have resulted in me not living up to my responsibilities which is a really hard thing for me to deal with
- I just want to cry all of the time and I can't handle any conflict because I am just so overwhelmed
- I am getting pressure to get things done that are beyond my control and I can't do anything until someone else does their part

So, that's me.  If I look terrible, this is why.  I feel like I just want to escape back to Mexico. . . good thing Otto is working again so that if I decide to go, we will at least have the money!!!!

1 comments:

The Mom said...

Hugs - you are at that overwhelming stage of life, and then when things get thrown on you and you don't expect them it just makes it harder and more overwhelming! It will get better - I promise - and I know you were such a help to your friends!!! HUGS!!!!