Friday, January 21, 2011

Mexican Outback

What did we do in Cabo San Lucas today????  Well we went on a "Mexican Outback Adventure".
What does that entail????  Well, you get to ride in an open air vehicle, take a walk through the desert forest (it has an official name which I couldn't understand), ride on camels, make your own tortillas for a mexican feast and then get dropped off in the middle of Cabo San Lucas.
That's what a Mexian outback adventure basically is!  It was fun, it was windy and Kristin thinks that it was the best excursion that we went on.  My favorite excursion was the whale watching and snorkeling, but they have all been great excursions!
Tonight was also our last formal night on the ship and so after getting our afternoon nap squeezed in, we got all fancied up to go out for a night of eating, show watching, live game shows, dessert buffet extravaganzas, daring camera shots and dancing.  It was fun!  We made lots of memories!!!  I now have some GREAT blackmail photos of Kristin, and it was a good way to spend our second last evening on board the ship.
I do miss my family at home, and I can't wait to see them in 2 more sleeps, but I am also really enjoying being here with my mom and sister!!!
Viva La Mexico!!!

0 comments: