Saturday, January 22, 2011

Last Day

What do you do on the last day of your cruise????
Well, I don't know what your answer to this question is, but this is what I did today:
- Slept In (VERY IMPORTANT!!!)
- Went to disembarkation briefing
- Missed breakfast (because of sleeping in)
- Went to Mexican Fiesta cooking demonstration
- Went to try and sun tan but it was too cold so
- ate lunch
- sun tanned (braved the cold wind and everything!!!  We are diehards!!!)
- watched traditional Indonesian dance (HILARIOUS!!)
- Watched towel folding demonstration and got a book
- Ate dinner (with a special performance from our servers)
- toured the boat one last time
- watched farewell variety show
- visited piano bar
- visited dance club (tried to get mom to dance but she didn't like the music because there was no ABBA)
- chatted with my honey on facebook
- wrote this post
There was packing done in there somewhere too, but I don't really count that as an activity. . . . more a necessity.
So, it's back to the cold white north tomorrow!  I am dreading the snow, but I am so excited to see my Big Guy and our 5 babies!!!!!

0 comments: