Thursday, January 10, 2008

ZZZzzzzzzzzzz

If I doze off in the middle of writing this blog today, blame it on Dustin!!! I have not yet had more than 20 minutes of continuous sleep since Tuesday night. I don't know why my son thinks that sleep is optional, but the two of us spent the night with him forbading me to sleep while I was secretly wishing that he would lose his voice so that I could just put him in his crib and leave him there and not listen to screaming!! Oh wait, and the fact that Caroline came into my room 4 times last night didn't help either!!
On to some more exciting news. . . for me anyways! I am now 30 weeks along with my pregnancy with Lee!! This is awesome for me. . . I can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone. Before Christmas I was having some problems with contractions, but ever since the Christmas break has started, I have been doing great! Maybe my body realized that I was too stressed to go into early labour, or maybe this baby is just cooperative, but either way I have been doing awesome! I am carrying this baby really high, though and so I often get a foot in the ribs which makes it quite painful to sit or breathe. While I was complaining to myself about that yesterday, the thought came to me that I really do not have anything to complain about because the alternative to this would be that Lee wouldn't have made it this long and I have already been through that before and do not wish to experience it again. I am getting really excited to have Lee be born into our family. It seems as though I can now focus on it more since Christmas is over. The one thing that I have never been able to do with my other babies is get their bedrooms all decorated for them before they are born. We have either not owned our own place, or we were too poor, so this time I plan on having a special room all ready for Lee when he is born. It just so happens that he will be sharing a room with Dustin, and if anyone knows Dustin, they know that he LOVES Thomas the Tank engine and the color orange. So I plan on incorporating that into the room. I already have it all planned out in my mind, I just have to execute the plan now. . . . it's really too bad that I can't just imagine what I want and have the room magically transform itself. . . .I have a feeling that this will be alot of work for Otto and I. I wonder how Otto will react when I tell him what I want to do. . . .hmmmmm. . . should be interesting. . . I might have to save that for another blog entry. . . .I'll keep you posted, but for now, I am counting down the hours until nap time because seriously, I am falling asleep!!!
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you need to make sure this blog is private. It has all our names including our last name and frequently refers to where we live.

Megan C said...

Thank you for your concern. Of course this blog is private. If you read my original post you will see what my intentions are with writing this blog. I am glad that you have read it. If you do have any more concerns, please feel free to contact me directly through my email address which is mccomin@hotmail.com or by phone. . . which you should know.
I am sure that we can work something out if you are concerned for your safety.