Thursday, April 3, 2008

A Little Piece of Me

Well, today Lee and I went over to my cousin Amber's house and my cousin Lindsey dyed and cut my hair. I got to spend a little time on myself and I felt as though I got a little piece of myself back after having the baby. The weight gain that I had while I was pregnant with Lee was really hard for me to take because it has left me heavier than I have ever been. I LOVE my new hair color! And I even got. . . .wait for it. . . .BANGS!!! Yep, I haven't had bangs in over 10 years, so it is taking a little getting used to, but it is great. Otto really likes my haircut, which means alot to me (more than he will ever know). Abby noticed right away, but Anne didn't notice at all. I told Otto that if I hadn't noticed Anne's haircut right away that she would have never let me hear the end of it! We both had a good laugh over that.
It's hard to believe that Lee is going to be 4 weeks old tomorrow. The poor little guy has had quite the initiation into life. I hope that he won't have any long lasting effects and that he can live a full and healthy life. I know that this is what every mother wishes for their child, and I am not any different.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Yay for "me" time! Post pix!

Anonymous said...

BANGS??? I can't wait to see
one week!!!!
I'm excited