Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Sometimes it's not who you are but who you marry that counts!!

This is something that I have been thinking about all afternoon. I had been having a hard time yesterday and today because I am exhausted, my house is messy, I have tons to do because I put it off for after Camp Croppin', and I am a tad post partum hormonal!! Because of this yesterday and this morning were not so good.
Well, out of the blue, I got this phone call from my dear hubby asking me if I wanted to meet him for lunch since he now works only 10 minutes away. I decided that I would load up the two boys and go and meet him even though I knew that I would be giving up my nap before I had to start teaching piano lessons tonight and I was sooooooo tired!! Well, we met up with Otto and decided to go to Wendy's. It was nothing special, but being out and being with Otto and having a little break in my day was exactly what I needed. After I left, I was a completely different person. I was still able to catch a little 20 minute nap before my first piano lesson, and my entire afternoon was a 100% improvement over my morning.
I am so glad that I have a wonderful husband who knows me and who cares about me so much. He really saved the day. I had no idea how I was going to survive teaching 8 piano lessons in the mood that I was in. It has made me so glad that I married someone who is as thoughtful and amazing as my hubby!
I sure do love my big guy!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think you're giving otto too much credit
it was definatly the wendy's..... hahahaha jk

Anonymous said...

You have the most wonderful husband in the world!!

Anonymous said...

otto, did you write that last comment?

Megan C said...

LOL!! He TOTALLY did!!!