Monday, April 7, 2008

One Month

Yep. . .that's right. . . my little Lee is one month old today. How do I feel about this? Well, to be honest, I have very mixed feelings about this. On the one hand, I can't wait to see him start to smile. I love how his beautiful blue eyes are starting to focus and they search for me when he hears my voice.
On the other hand, I feel as though I want to take each moment and bottle it forever so that I can always remember his smell, his look, his weight, the way he cuddles up to me, the way he constantly searches for me when he hears my voice. Is there some magic way to preserve these times? I feel as though they are slipping away too fast. It is scaring me, but at the same time I get excited for him to start experiencing things.
I love my little guy. I know that he was meant to be a part of our family. I am so glad that we get to be with him forever.
On another note, Otto started his new job today. He is so excited about this job, and so I am excited for him. I sure hope that everything works out for him because he is such a good husband and father and I just want him to be happy at work.

0 comments: