Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Do Run Run Run

Alright! I am doing it! I am going to be running. After those of you who know me stop laughing and pick yourselves up off of the floor because you fell off of your chair, just hear me out. I want to see if I can participate in a 10K. I just want to say that I did it. I know that I am the world's most uncoordinated person when it comes to running and I usually trip on anything and everything, but I am going to try and endure it. Hopefully I won't get too hurt. I fully expect to come in last, but I am going to do it.
So, wish me luck. I will DEFINITELY need it!

5 comments:

Ashley Dawn said...

Hey - I'll totally join you. I have a goal to run in the MidSun run this summer. It's either 5 or 10K. I was going to go for the 5K, but if you're doing 10....it might push me to do 10. Do you want to join me??? I'll be dead last too!!

Megan C said...

Ashley, when is it?

Suzanne Lee said...

HEY! Jason and I are all registered!!! I am pumped to, it will quite rewarding and great for all of us. NOw let the training begin...

Anonymous said...

I'm IN!!!!!!!!!!!
let me know if you've made a training schedule.. i need to get on that!
-JENNA JEAN

Mandy said...

I ran a 6k and it was the best experience for me. It is so rewarding and worth it.