Saturday, May 2, 2009

Magical Magic Kingdom





The Magic Kingdom is the epitome of Disney. This is truly the most magical place on earth. I spent the entire day with literally thousands of children who were completely captured in the magic of Disney. It made me really miss my own children, alot. In fact, I could barely stand it. I am actually quite excited to go and see them on Monday.
For lunch, we dined with Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore and Piglet. Because my birthday is tomorrow, Winnie sang Happy Birthday to me and the characters all signed a birthday card for me to keep. It was so much fun dining with the characters from Winnie the Pooh. I am so glad that we did it!
Because I am such a planner, we didn't have to wait in any lines longer than 5 minutes for the rides. We did, however, promise our girlies that we would do our best to get signatures from all of their favorite princesses for them. So, because we love our girlies, we waited. . . and waited. . . and waited in line so that we could get their signatures! I think that it was worth it though because each of the princesses wrote a special note to each one of my girlies. I can't wait to see the looks on my girls' faces when they see what their favorite princesses wrote for them!
No one does parades like Disney! It was so fun to see the daytime parade and the spectro magic parade (at nighttime it was all covered in lights!!) and we ended the night with the most amazing fireworks show I have ever seen! Apparently the fireworks show at Disney's Hollywood Studios is the best one, but my favorite was definitely the one at Magic Kingdom. When I think of fireworks, I want them big, interesting (the more sparkles the better), and high in the sky!!!! Those are my favorites and so I just LOVED the fireworks at the Magic Kingdom.
Tomorrow is the big day. It's the day I have been dreading for the past 29 years. Tomorrow I turn the big 3-0. I am hoping that by spending my birthday at Epcot Center (my favorite Disney park) I will be fighting back the enemy that I like to call "old age" and prolong my youth for a bit longer! We shall see if it works. . . I will keep you posted!

0 comments: