Friday, March 21, 2008

Hospital

Well, it looks as though this Easter isn't going to happen exactly as I planned it. I am at home right now for about 1/2 an hour to pick up some things before going back to the hospital to be with Lee. He is in the Children's Hospital at the tender age of 2 weeks. Every little inch of his body is either attached to some sort of wire or else it has a scab on it from where they drew blood for his blood work. It is painful to see an I.V. sticking out of his tiny head, and to see the marks from all of the wires and monitors. However, if this makes him better, it will be worth it! I love my little guy and we are praying that he will get better soon! I will keep you posted as things progress, but as of right now he is in the ICU and it looks as though he is going to be there for quite a while!

1 comments:

The Mom said...

Praying for your cute baby boy Megs. Keep us updated!

Love ya!