Monday, April 6, 2009

It is Finished

Sorry I haven't been able to post much last week. It was extremely busy. You see I am in charge of organizing an annual scrapbooking convention for 300 women every year. It took place this past weekend, so last week I was a bit rushed to accomplish everything!
But it is finished now. I always feel a bit sad the Sunday following the convention because planning this convention occupies my time for about 6 months of the year. I love organizing it, planning it and thinking up new ways to make it fun and exciting. Every year I love to hang out with the women while they are scrapbooking and look at their pictures of their beautiful loved ones. It is a really rewarding experience for me.
Every year we end up with new, funny stories of things that have happened during Camp Croppin' and every year we have another crisis. That doesn't matter, because I hope that for the most part the women have fun and look forward to returning the next year.
There are some things that I am looking at changing for next year. I hope people will like them. I know that I can't please everyone, but maybe I can please lots of people and they will want to return.
So, it is finished for another year. Now it's time to look at dates for next year.

2 comments:

Ashley Dawn said...

okay, so I'll be moving to Calgary in just over a year. Can I join in the fun the next time around?? That just sounds too awesome.
PS - I just was looking through some old pics and I came across one of us at a CGC camp. We were SOOOO cool.

The Mom said...

Wish I could have been there - sounds sooo fun!