Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Unbelievable!

Right now there are some things going on in my life that are UNBELIEVABLE! I thought I might share them.

1. It is UNBELIEVABLE that I have no nieces! NONE! Not even one!!! However, my brother and his wife have helped me out with this one and soon, very soon I will get my first niece! I am sooooo excited and I can hardly wait! UNBELIEVABLE!!

2. It was UNBELIEVABLE that my Caroline and Dustin finally got along yesterday for a few hours. "What were they doing?" you ask? Well they were BOTH peeing in Dustin's clothes drawers! Yep! Not a word of a lie! UNBELIEVABLE!!!

3. It is UNBELIEVABLE that I should have any desire to be around mice. When my parents renovated their basement when I was a teenager I got my own room in the basement. Well, we got mice, and I would often have a mouse run across my foot when I was going to the bathroom. Once I even woke up in the middle of the night because one was crawling on me. Needless to say mice FREAK ME OUT!!! So, it IS UNBELIEVABLE that I should want anything to do with them. But I do! I can't wait to spend my 30th birthday with 2 mice. They are named Mickey and Minnie! Yep, it is UNBELIEVABLE that Otto is going to take me to Disney World for my 30 birthday so that I can celebrate it at the happiest place on earth! UNBELIEVABLE!!!

So those are a few of the UNBELIEVABLE moments in my life! See? Aren't you glad you stopped on by?

7 comments:

Lahni said...

I totally remember having a sleepover with you and worrying about those stupid mice! Have fun on your vacay...are you bringing the kids? John is also taking me away for my 30th, wait did I already tell you that? I'm just so EXCITED!!

Ashley Dawn said...

Okay, I want to know YOUR reaction to #2. I know what my reaction would be, I'm curious as to if I'm normal or a complete spaz. Congrats on #1 and #3 though, those will be AWESOME!!

Jamie said...

HA! Peeing in the drawers...I am so glad my kids aren't the only ones who do crazzzzy, frustrating things!
Have in fun in DisneyWorld - that sounds like a pretty good 30th birthday!

Megan C said...

Lahni- no kids! It wouldn't be a vacation for me if they came. . . I know that you know all about that! Where is John taking you? I hadn't heard! It had better be somewhere nice. . . turning 30 is a big one!
Ashley- my reaction was "Otto you had better deal with this one because if I have to, I will beat these kids silly!" I was so very disgusted and I burst into tears!
Jamie - if you only knew. . . you would think your kids were perfect!

Lahni said...

John is taking me to Las Vegas where we will go to the Coach outlet store and I will be allowed to buy whatever I want!!

Suzanne Lee said...

Im so excited you are going to Disney Land! What an awesome birthday gift. I hope you have tons of fun, when do you leave and for how long?

The Mom said...

Whooo hoooo - DisneyWorld - sooooo much fun!!! I've never been there, so I'm a tad jealous ;)

But - I'll be thinking of you when I'm celebrating my 20th wedding Anniversary at Disneyland Paris ;)

Hope you have the BEST 30th ever :) Love ya!