Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Tuesdays

Am I the only one or are Tuesdays the hardest days of the week? I always seem to sleep horribly on Monday nights and so my Tuesdays I am usually groggy and cranky. Today I just seem to feel as though I am not on top of anything. . . . but yesterday I thought that everything was wonderful and great. . . crazy!!!
Today I had another doctor's appointment but this time it was the OBGYN. I am glad that I am in that clinic because they really give you alot of attention. We couldn't hear the baby's heartbeat AGAIN (so far I am 4 for 4) and instead of me having to schedule yet another ultrasound and drive all the way across the city, I was able to sit there as they wheeled in their own ultrasound machine so that we could just take a quick look right there. That machine was a dinosaur. . . I seriously think it was made in the 60's but it worked and it saved me about 2 hours today.
This afternoon Dustin and I went to Costco. There is the CUTEST santa there that climbs up a ladder with christmas lights. I HAD to get it. Every time we go there all the kids want to do is go and see the Santa. I can't get anything done until we see him. I am so excited to try and figure out a spot to put him. Also, I am trying to find some angel ornaments because I want to do an Angel Christmas tree in memory of my little Robin. . . if anyone knows where I can get some, I would really appreciate it!!
Tonight Abby is going to accompany me to a Salt City Candle party. I love that she is old enough to come with me to things like this. It makes it a really nice evening when I can spend time with her and enjoy it without having all of the other crazy monkies around!!! I have to teach piano today so we are going to be going after my last piano lesson, which will keep her up past her bedtime, but I don't think that she will complain much!

1 comments:

The Mom said...

Oh - the Christmas decoration sounds cute - I think I've seen one before :) I'm so excited for Christmas - it will be here before we know it!

Have fun at the party tonight with Abby :)