Friday, November 30, 2007

Life

Today was the last Friday Forum that I am doing. I got everything ready for it, and then I started to have contractions. Because I was worried about them getting worse, I called the Institute Director's wife and asked her if she would take the food to the institute for me. She was an angel and she did it for me. I felt bad because I couldn't fulfill my responsibilites that I had committed to, but she assured me that everything went well and I am sure that it did.
Tomorrow is my cookie exchange/family party. It has been hard to get ready for it with all of these contractions, but my wonderful husband and beautiful girlies have been such a big help! Even though it wasn't the way that I would have preferred to spend my Friday night, it certainly is rewarding to be able to walk around and know that the house is clean and that we spent time together as a family to do it. Tomorrow night, my cousin, Katie Bennion is going to babysit the girls and then sleep over. I don't know who is more excited. . . Katie or the girlies. . . I just hope that they all have fun! I am excited for them to all spend the evening together while Otto and I go to his work party. I just hope that my contractions stop because I sure do have a busy day tomorrow and it will be a lot more fun if I am not in pain all day!
Until tomorrow!

0 comments: