Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Monday Monday

Thank goodness for husbands who take the day off! That's all I have to say! Otto had decided to take today off because he has extra vacation days and almost all of the kids didn't have school today. It ended up being such a great blessing to me because I had to spend most of the day in bed. Ever since last night, I have been having pains coming up the right side of my abdomen and I have been feeling really crampy. I have been worried about it, and I have been debating whether or not to go to the doctor, but Otto told me that as long as I could feel the baby move, and as long as I wasn't in severe pain, to spend the next couple of days taking it easy and we will see what happens. Otto hasn't been feeling well lately, so it was nice of him to say that to me. He took care of everything today, and I spent the day with my feet up.
My pains feel a bit better, but whenever I walk, I get cramps that feel like contractions. It is quite worrysome for me, and so I have been trying to stay off of my feet as much as possible. I know that most people would want to go to the hospital, but from my past experience, there isn't much that they can do. They can listen to the baby's heartbeat and tell me to stay off of my feet. That is pretty much what I have been doing at home. If anything gets worse, I will DEFINATELY go to the hospital, but for now, I am just going to pray, wait and see what is going to happen.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I hope you're okay. Keep us posted, alright?

The Mom said...

Keeping you in our prayers Megan! I would definitely go in and just get checked - sometimes if you're in premature labor or something they can stop it with meds. We wouldn't want little Lee to make his appearance too early!

Hugs!