Thursday, October 16, 2008

Fall Pics

Of course it's that time of year again when everyone goes out to the park to play in the leaves and take pictures. I wasn't planning on taking any traditional pictures this fall, but my mother had other ideas. She called my Aunt Judi and we all met at Bowness Park on Thanksgiving morning to take some pictures. Here they are:

Best Buds!!!

Jen Jen!

My baby sister!
My sister's family!



Every child needs an Uncle who will rough them up a bit!


The Comins at work!


Who doesn't love getting down and dirty in a pile of leaves???



My babies!


These three LOVE to do things together!!! They are my computer babies!!



Jay, Suzanne and Maximus!



My little (okay, not so little any more) family



Mom and Dad




My Family

So there you have it! Our fall family pictures! I was plesantly surprised that we were able to get so many good ones considering it was about 3 degrees outside and the kids were all cold! You can't even see our breath in the photos! WAY TO GO AUNT JUDI!!!
I think that the kids favorite part was going back to Nana's house afterwards while the boys all played football and grandpa went and hit some golf balls. And then we all went out (except for Jenna and Kristin who boogied it back to Edmonton) for dinner at Moxies afterwards.
That was a great way to spend Thanksgiving Day!





4 comments:

Ashley Dawn said...

Those are super cute. What a great thanksgiving. I bet it was awesome to see all your family. It was fun to see Amanda again. It's been too long.

Mandy said...

I LOVE fall pictures. I think they are the best time to get pictures done. We just had ours done too. You have a really great looking family.

Jamie said...

Very cute family pics!

Anonymous said...

what a goood lookin family....
-jen jen