Thursday, October 9, 2008

New woman

So today I feel like a new woman! My Aunt Judi is taking family pictures for us on Monday morning, so I decided that I didn't want to look like a frumpy mom for the pictures and so I called up my cousin Amber and asked her if she could give me a new "do" for the pics. Well she was great and she totally helped me out! So I decided that I would post some of the impromptu pics of my new hair. I LOVE getting my hair done!! It always makes me feel like a new woman! Please excuse the pics though, I did take them like 2 seconds ago and as you can see I am sans make-up and in my sweats. . . oh well. . . I guess I'm not a COMPLETELY new woman!



5 comments:

Lahni said...

Cute! I love getting my hair done too.

Ashley Dawn said...

It's always renewing to get a hair cut. To this day, my favorite haircut was done by Amber and it was totally impromptu. She just kinda did what she thought might look good and we worked through it together. I left there feeling amazing. I've only felt that happy leaving a hair cut a few times. That was just my first experience with it. You look super cute!

Mandy said...

Ohh laa laa! You look beautiful! Very trendy. I hope you enjoy it...and you look great with no make up on. You are a natural beauty : )

Emily Busath Murdock said...

WAAAAAAAAAY CUTE!!!

The Mom said...

Cute! Have fun with those family pictures - they're always such an adventure - good thing we have photoshop these days eh???

Can't wait to see em!!!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!! We're celebrating with our Canadian friends too!!!