Sunday, October 5, 2008

My Heros

When I was young and I would be asked who my hero was I would usually say that it was either my Grandpa Bennion or my Dad. It is still true today, however I seem to have found 5 more heros to add to my list! I took pictures of my heros today, and I wanted to post them, however please note that I haven't edited the backgrounds yet!

Abby has always been my hero because she is always so willing to take care of her younger brothers and sisters.

Anne is my hero because she shows me that someone can be beautiful both inside and out.
Caroline is my hero because she always puts a smile on my face, no matter what the situation is!
Dustin is my hero because he shows me that there is always something to learn.
Lee is my hero because he has taught me how to endure to the end.
So there you have it. I have a whole bunch of heros. And I don't know what my life would be like without them!

6 comments:

Jacki said...

what a great collection of costumes!

Suzanne Lee said...

I just know that you have as much fun or more than your children do with this! Lee's is by far my favorite, but they are all so cute!

Ashley Dawn said...

They are all so sweet. You have beautiful kids. What a great collection of heroes you have right in your home. I'd like to see someone try to get anywhere near you....

Michelle said...

That Yoda outfit is hysterical.

The Mom said...

Love your super heroes - especially Lee - but we have a fond spot for Yoda's in our house ;) Love it!!!

The Mom said...

p.s. enjoy dressing them up in themes - cause this too will end - and far sooner than you'd like ;) Although I'm thinking you'll laugh at Big K and C this year - they're theming it - and it ought to be kinda funny if they can pull it off!