Friday, October 3, 2008

Now I can FINALLY Say it. . . .


Congratulations Jay and Suzanne!!!


They are going to have a baby sometime in April (I think. . . .Zanne correct me if I am wrong about this okay?) and I am soooooo excited for them! I think that it is great that my siblings are FINALLY having kids so that I can be an Auntie on this side of the family!!!

I know that this baby will be spoiled because I will spoil it because it will be my only niece/nephew that lives in Calgary, and it will also be the first grandchild on Suzanne's side!


WOOOOOT WOOOOOT!!!


Okay, so I will admit that I have known for awhile now, but I have been sooooo good and not told ANYONE about their little secret. This was really hard for me because I couldn't even tell my own kids because they would spread the news, but since Jay and Suzanne have finally let the cat out of the bag, I am going on a telling rampage!!!


(Can you tell I'm a proud Auntie or what???)

2 comments:

Suzanne Lee said...

Your halarious! I didnt know it was that tough for you! hahaha. Well I appriciate and love the post!
Love ya :)

Jacki said...

Yay! Oh that is so exciting. It freaked me out for a second because all I saw on the screen was the pic, and before I scrolled down, I thought YOU were announcing YOUR pregnancy. And that scared me for just a quick moment.

But wow, congratulations Suzanne!