Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Christmas, Christmas Time is here!

Well, at least it's here at my house anyways. I LOVE Chrismas! It's my favorite time of year. Iove having my house decorated and covered in nativity scenes. I love listening to beautiful Chrismas music (Josh Grobin and Celine Dion Christmas CD's are the BEST). I love how excited my kids get every Monday and Thursday when the flyers are delivered to our door and they get to see all of the toys that are on sale for Christmas.
There just seems to be a magical feeling at Christmas that I just can't deny. People seem to be nicer and I seem to not mind the cold as much. It almost feels as though there is magic in the air. Having children really makes Christmas a fun, exciting and magical time. There is nothing more wonderful to me than seeing Christmas through the eyes of my children.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Yeah, I can't really get into Christmas until I deal with Thanksgiving (which is later here, obviously). But I do just enjoy the whole holiday season. Oct-Dec is my favorite time of year, for sure.

Ashley Dawn said...

YAY, it's here too. I LOVE it!! We just decorated the house on Sunday and the kids were just SO thrilled about it all. It's the most wonderful time of the year.

PS - Yes, those are the best two CD's ever....absolutely.