Thursday, November 13, 2008

This is NOT supposed to happen!!!

Ok, for those of you who haven't seen my baby Lee, I just want to start off by saying that he is HUGE!!! He is the biggest monster baby I have ever seen! You don't believe me? Well listen to this . . .
The other day I tried to fit Lee's 18 month clothes on him and they were too small! That meant that I had to get out the next bigger size of clothes and can you guess what size they were??? Yep! A size 2. My 8 month youngest son is now wearing the clothes that his 3 year old brother wore last winter.
Now do you believe me????
Seriously! This kid is HUGE!!!

3 comments:

Jacki said...

Whoa. Adri still fits into a lot of her 18 month stuff. Maybe he and Dustin can just start sharing clothes....possible money saver?

Ashley Dawn said...

Glad to see that I'm not the only one with freakishly large children. Just add milk and they grow, right? That's awesome.
PS - My barely 2 year old is wearing size 5 shirts.

The Mom said...

Well ain't that a shame - there are sooo many cute 18-24 month size clothes! What is that boy thinking! He'll be in all these 4T's that are sitting on Brady's train table by the time he's one!!!