Friday, November 28, 2008

Money Tree

I think I need a money tree. I mean, I think that it would be way easier to simply grow a money tree than to try and find all of the money I need to be able to get everyone the presents they need. I LOVE Christmas, but I hate that I am always looking for money in November and December to be able to buy the Christmas presents. I know! Maybe if the bank and the utility companies just got together and said, "Don't worry about paying your bills this month", then I would have the perfect amount of money to spend on Christmas.
It's not that I buy a lot of expensive presents, its just that I have a lot of people in my family and so that adds up. However, Anne is going to be doubly excited this year because I was able to get a FANTASTIC price on something that she has been begging for all year and so she is finally going to be able to get it for Christmas!!! She is going to be soooo excited!!!
Oh well, I always get like this right before Christmas. I think that this year it is worse because it is already after Thanksgiving and I haven't finished my shopping yet. . . . I know, most people aren't done their Christmas shopping by now, but I usually am so I am feeling the stress! I know that it will all work out though! So I will try to calm down.
The good news is that tonight is my cookie exchange and so I will have all of my Christmas baking done after tonight! YAY!!! I am so excited for that! It is one thing that is going to be crossed off of my list! Now . . . if only I could say that for the other 99 items on that list. . . . *sigh*

1 comments:

Ashley Dawn said...

I think part of the reason everyone loves Christmas is because we are so busy doing stuff for other people. It's Mosiah 2:17 all over again. It just makes us happy. You'll finish your list - or at least get done what needs to be.
PS - if you can pass on some tips on how to get that money tree growing - let me know.