Monday, December 1, 2008

It starts . . .

I kind of feel as though I am at the starting line of a race. Today is December 1st and so that means that it is the first day of all of our advent calendars that count down to Christmas! I am both incredibly excited and terrified at the same time. I don't feel ready, but I know that that will come eventually!
I kind of feel like Santa Clause right now because I have a bunch of lists and I keep checking them every day to see what I need to get prepared so that my family can have a fun day and get ready for Christmas. Between all of the family activities, digital scrapbooking classes, Camp Croppin organization, Primary activities, school volunteering etc, I feel as though I have so much to do and so little time to do it in!
However, that being said, I do only have 4 more presents to buy and the stockings and then I am finished shopping and I will only have chocolates left to do. Oh, and where are your Christmas cards, you ask???? Well, they are going in the mail tomorrow, so watch for them to come!

5 comments:

Ashley Dawn said...

I know how you're feeling. We actually started our big advent calendar a couple weeks ago so that we could get it done before heading to Calgary...and I only HAVE about 4 presents (oh no....). Panic is starting to overwhelm me - sniff. Why me??????? jks. I still love
Christmas.

Jacki said...

You are supermom.

Anonymous said...

here is my e town address so you can send me a a personal christmas card
Favorite Auntie
6826 112a st
t6h 3k6 edmonton alberta

Anonymous said...

OR/ AND you can send one to this house
Actual favorite Aunt
11318 72 Ave
T6G 0B6
Edmonton, Alberta

Mandy said...

THank you so much for posting what you do for your advent calander. I was going to e-mail you and ask you what sort of things you do becuase it sounds really interesting and something that I would love to do with my family. Thank's again.