Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Time for a Little Treat

My piano recital went really well last night. All of my kids knew their songs and I just love it when almost everyone can play their songs from memory! I am always so proud of the kids after the recital! I am always so excited too, to not have to teach piano for a couple of weeks! It will be a nice break!
Tonight we are going to do one of my most favorite things that is on the calendar. Tonight we are going to have our candlelight dinner. This was something that I loved to do as a child for two reasons:
#1- Dinner by candlelight. . . sooooo cool!
#2- Ordering chinese food. . . . MY FAV!!!
I am excited to do this with the kiddies tonight! They know that we are having a candlelight dinner, but they have NO clue that we are ordering Chinese Food.
That will just end up being a nice little treat for them!

0 comments: