Thursday, December 18, 2008

Mrs. Clause






Well as you can see, our candlelight dinner went over very well! The kids loved being able to order chinese food and eat it with no lights on!
Tonight is Abby and Anne's school play. I am really excited because Anne is going to be Mrs. Clause in the play and Abby is going to be in the choir. I love that my girls are so into music and acting. It brings me back to my own childhood where I would be in school plays and choirs and I would always make up plays for my parents to watch.
The only downside to this play is that it will be entirely in Spanish, so I won't understand a single thing. However, all of the songs are in English, so maybe they will help explain the play!
You KNOW that I will take pictures, so tomorrow you will be able to see my little Mrs. Clause!

0 comments: