Monday, December 15, 2008

Chuga Chuga Choo Choo






On Friday, the calendar said to go see Santa. Normally I would have tons of photos of that, but since Otto ended up going to the hockey game and the big girls were at their friends' house until 9 pm, we didn't end up going. I actually think that everyone has forgotten and so because they got to go see Santa at the ward party, I am not complaining!
On Saturday, the calendar said to have Egg Nog and Strawberry Ice Cream. This is a favorite in our house and since I had a staff party to attend it was the perfect night for the others to enjoy this special treat!
On Sunday the calendar said to make a gingerbread train. I picked up this kit at Walmart and it had enough cars in it for each of the kids to do one. So it was really fun and I think that they did a great job! It was the girlies first time to use a piping bag and I think that they did FANTASTIC!!!
Today is one of my most favorite activities! The calendar said to have a $3 dinner. This is a fun time where we will all go out to the grocery store and every person will get $3 to try and find something that they like to eat that we can have for dinner. We did this growing up and we would end up with some very interesting dinners!! We would have things like bacon, egg nog, hamburger helper, ice cream, pancakes and noodles all in the same meal. I am very excited to see what the kids come up with. It should be a fun FHE!
I'll let you know how it goes!

0 comments: