Thursday, December 11, 2008

A Preview

Ok, so I will admit that I am not quite as on the ball as I would like to be. I am sending out the Christmas cards today, but I thought that I would post the Christmas Letter so that you all can read it, in case you don't get it before Christmas. Also, I do need the addresses of the following people so that I know where to send your letters. . . you can email me your address to mccomin@shaw.ca.
Michelle - you moved. . . where the heck do you live now???
Suzanne - I have yours, but I need your parents' address
Amanda - Your in-laws please
Lahni - Care to pass along your new address so I can send yours again???
Ashley - I don't even have a single address for you. . . do you just live in cyberspace????
Thanks all!
Megan
oh and P.S. you can click on the letters to make them bigger if you actually want to read them!


2 comments:

Jamie said...

VERY cute Christmas letter - MUCH more exciting than mine...

Suzanne Lee said...

Hey Megan,

I hope I'm not to late I just read the post. My parents would LOVE to see this :)
Smith Family
1953 Kimball Court
Orleans, ON
K1C 7C1