Thursday, December 11, 2008

A Step in the Right Direction

So I went shopping with my mom yesterday, and it was FABULOUS!!!! So much fun! We went to 3 stores and got all of the shopping done! Yay!! The kids are going to have such a great Christmas this year!!!
After shopping, I came home, and you will never believe what I saw! I saw our missing tree sitting right inside of the door! Yep! That's a great first step to finally getting this thing decorated! Now, all I have to do is make sure that Otto stays home tonight, and make sure that I stay home tonight and this thing might actually get decorated before Christmas!!!
I am not making any promises, but I do feel bad for the kids because I keep on telling them that it says to decorate the tree on the calendar, and now this is the 3rd time that I have used that line and I don't think that I can get away with saying it any more. So maybe tonight???? We shall see!

0 comments: