Friday, January 9, 2009

I know you read this

I know you read this Grandma and Grandpa so this one's for you. Ummmm. . . how were you able to leave without even saying goodbye? I know that I could have picked up the phone or stopped by, but I have been sick. I hope that I didn't get you guys sick at all. Selling the farm was okay, especially because it meant that I got to see you two for 3 days!! Next time you come home though can you please stay a little bit longer??? I sure do miss you!
I'm sorry I didn't get to talk to you before you left. I hope that you made it to the airport okay and that your flights were okay. I sure hope that you are alive and well, and I assume that you are or I really hope that I would have heard something by now!
Anyways, I love you and hopefully will talk to you soon!
Thanks for reading,
Love
Megan

2 comments:

Ashley Dawn said...

Don't you hate it when you don't get to see everyone as much as you want and then they slip through your fingers and leave? Hopefully you find your Grandparents soon.

The Mom said...

Are you expecting a comment LOL I've been waiting years for some from them :) I even made my blog accessible to anonymous comments so they could post a little something here or there ;)

I saw them - they are alive and well and so happy to be back in the warmth!!!