Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Meal Plan Jan 38 - Feb 2

Here you go. Let me know if you want any recipes!

Menu For Jan/ Feb

Wednesday, Jan 28

B- cereal banana

L- soup

D- orange chicken fingers, rice, coleslaw

Snacks –

Thursday, Jan 29

B- cereal banana

L- cheese/crackers leftovers

D- Asian Noodle Soup

Snacks -

Friday, Jan 30
B-cereal cottage cheese

L- Mac and Cheese sandwich

D- grilled tomato and cheese sandwiches
Snacks-

Saturday, Jan 31
B- waffles

L- pita pockets

D- mac and cheese
Snacks –

Sunday, Feb 1
B-veg fritatta

L- chicken noodle soup, crackers

D- dinner at mom’s

Snacks – samosas, summer rolls, lemon deviled eggs, feta cheese dip with bagel chips

Monday, Feb 2
B-cereal grapefruit

L- cheese and crackers soup

D- Stir Fry, rice noodles, asian salad

Snack -

Tuesday, Feb 3

B- cereal cottage cheese

L- sandwiches

D- pork and sweet potato stew, rice, salad
Snacks -

Wednesday, Feb 4

B-cereal grapefruit

L- ichiban leftovers

D- fish tacos, coleslaw, avocado, low fat sourcream, corn tortillas

Snacks -

Thursday, Feb 5*

B-cereal cottage cheese

L- Dora Noodles Leftovers

D- spaghetti, low fat Caesar salad, buns

Snacks

Friday, Feb 6
B-cereal oatmeal

L- tuna melts

D- Italian Couscous, chicken, salad

Snacks –

Saturday, Feb 7
B- english muffins

L- nachos

D- tuna burgers, lettuce, onions, tomatoes, buns, coleslaw, chips


Snack –
Sunday, Feb 8
B- Chocolate Chip Dutch Baby

L- nachos

D- Honey Chive Cod Fillets, roasted potatoes, green beans

Snack – No Fat Chocolate Cupcakes

Monday, Feb 9
B-cereal - pear

L- soup

D- lemon coconut fish, rice, asian coleslaw


Snacks – smoothies

Tuesday, Feb 10

B- cereal cottage Cheese

L- Dora Noodles soup

D- creamy chicken and veggies, buns, rice

Snack -

3 comments:

Squishy Burrito said...

What I would like is for you to come to my house around 5:30pm every day and bring me above dinners. And Pizza Pops. Okay?

Ashley Dawn said...

Truly you're amazing. If there are any recipes on here that you haven't already send me....pass 'em on. I can't believe how organized you are. That's SO impressive to me. I'm a pretty organized person by nature, but I think time is the area I'm lacking in...

Amber said...

Meg,
Can I get the orange chicken finger and asian coleslw recipes from you? What are your kids favorites? I'd like to try a kid favorite! Thanks.