Sunday, January 4, 2009

Who knew?

Well, I have about 5 minutes before my grandparents will be here for dinner, so I thought I would use them to write a little somethin' somethin! I AM EXHAUSTED!!! Who knew that the first Sunday in the year would be such a hectic day???? Maybe I haven't ever had such a large calling before, or maybe it was the fact that I was also filling in for 2 other people today (and had to turn down the opportunity to fill in for another 2 more because I just couldn't do it!), or maybe it was the fact that I stayed up so late last night! Nah! I don't believe it was that last one! I have been wondering if the Sabbath day truly is the day of rest that it is supposed to be. Who knows? Maybe it will get less hectic each Sunday. . . here's hoping!

2 comments:

Ashley Dawn said...

oh my goodness. I hear ya!! We didn't even make it to church the first Sunday of this year. I won't let that be an indicator of the rest of the year though. What's your calling?

Megan C said...

I'm in the Primary Presidency