Friday, February 1, 2008

Circus Show

I have been getting a lot of phone calls because I hadn't updated my blog. The reason I hadn't updated it was because I spent all of Wednesday, Thursday and most of today in the hospital. I just got home. I am still quite dizzy, but at least I am home and I know that it is nothing serious. It seems to be only a virus that has affected my inner ear so I am constantly dizzy and I can't focus on anything. I also get really nausiaos because everything seems to be in constant movement. The reason they kept me so long is because they had thought that I might have had a stroke, so I had neurologists come and test me (turns out I can't touch my finger to my nose with my left hand) and I failed! I then had to wait all day yesterday for an MRI. Because I am so dizzy, reading is really hard for me to do, and writing is also! I have had to basically retype almost every sentence on here because the letters are not forming the way that I want them to.
Anyways, I didn't have a stroke. Lee is doing great! I am still dizzy, but at home. I am an idiot who can't touch their finger to their nose. . . which has turned into quite a show for my husband. He like for me to perform my trick in front of people. I feel like a part of a circus show. . . . COME ONE! COME ALL! COME SEE MEGAN WHO CAN'T TOUCH HER FINGER TO HER NOSE!!! GREAT DISCOUNTS FOR FAMILY AND FRIENDS!!

4 comments:

Lahni said...

Glad to hear that everything is going well! I know i should have posted this elsewhere, but I really enjoyed reading about your little kiddies!

Mandy said...

My Mom had that when my sister's and I were all teenagers and it scared us because we didn't know what was wrong and she was really really sick with it. Luckily, she know's when it starts to flare up to take some anti-histamines. I'm glad to hear that Lee is okay and that they figured out what was causing all your dizziness. I hope you feel better quickly.

Michelle said...

I'm very glad you didn't have a stroke. I hope you start getting better soon!

The Mom said...

so glad that it's nothing serious Megs. I get that too, and it totally sucks :( Sometimes it takes days to go away. Good luck with practicing that finger thing ;)

Love ya!