Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Mark Your Calendars!!

Okay!! It's official! Unless something goes terribly wrong and he has to be born early, Lee's birthday will be March 13th 2008. I got the C-Section scheduled today! I am so excited because now I can plan everything! I also was able to tell my mom so that I could make sure that someone from my family was in town to help me out for a couple of days while I am in the hospital! Lee was obviously meant to be a part of our family because his birthday falls within the pattern that my children have established. Basically Abby is the 19th, Anne is the 17th, Caroline is the 15th, Dustin is the 14th and Lee will be the 13th. It makes it a little confusing to remember birthdays, but it is also pretty cool! Robin was the bonus child who was born on the 15th, so she still fits in, as well.
I can't believe that in just over 5 weeks we will have our little guy with us! I guess that I had better start getting everything out. . . . hmmmm. . . .I wonder where it all is. . . . I guess that I will just have to go hunting! I haven't touched any of that stuff since we moved so it could be anywhere! The good news is that, knowing me, everything is labeled and in it's own box, so it shouldn't take too long! Here's hoping!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

COUNT DOWN IN CELL PHONE
i'm excited meggy
do you have an approx time? haha i'll just come down to calg after class on thurs.
-Jenna