Saturday, February 9, 2008

Terrified!

I just can't believe how terrified Dustin is to do his business in the toilet!! We spent the ENTIRE day, yesterday, in front of the tv, on the toilet. I FILLED that kid full of liquids and he held onto his pee for 5 hours because I wouldn't let him get off of the toilet until he had done his business. I am sure that he got quite uncomfortable, but unfortunately for him, the kid's mother is stubborn! Well, he FINALLY went and FILLED the potty! We both got so excited and jumped up and down and ate chocolate bars. Then I let him run around for a couple of hours and then we sat down again and he kept on holding it!

Today he has peed in his pants like 5 times because we have spent the day driving kids places and cleaning the house. I just can't believe how terrified he is to pee in the toilet. I would think that he would like it because the kid hates to be dirty. Apparently he also hates change. . . . Otto says he has no idea where it comes from (he says it with a big grin and while he is staring at me, but I have no idea what he is talking about!). It may take a year like it did with Anne, but I am DETERMINED to not have to buy diapers for two babies if I can help it. I have done that before and it SUCKS!!!!

0 comments: